Fill out the form to start the conversation.
Join Our Team – Videographer/Photographer
Estland is a rapidly growing full-service marketing firm located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. We specialize in corporate branding, web development, marketing strategies, and digital advertising. Our clients range from small businesses to large corporations, and we help them achieve their marketing goals.
You will interface directly with clients to generate creative assets. These include: short-form brand videos, ads, GIFs, and a wide range of corporate photography. Those are used for all forms of marketing efforts including web, ads and social media. If you have a passion for storytelling, creating top-notch visuals, challenging yourself creatively, then this is a great place for any Videographer/Photographer to grow.
THIS IS A DUAL PURPOSE ROLE. Applicants must be at a professional level in both videography and photography. Submitting a video reel and a photo portfolio is a requirement of the job application process.
Estland offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Principals only, no recruiters. No resume will be considered without salary requirements included.
- Competitive wages
- Individual health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement benefits
- Educational development
Your Tasks Will Include
- Strategy and planning for all aspects of the photography and video production
- Capture, process and edit video and stills until you achieve desired results for use across a variety of platforms such as web, digital ads, social media and broadcast
- Implementation and promotion of video and photography efforts across marketing channels
- Use, maintain, track hours and inventory equipment such as cameras, lenses, gimbals, mics etc
- Use professional communication skills to gather and respond to feedback from team and clients
- Respond to feedback with a positive attitude
- Maintain an organized database of archived video footage and photography
Skills & Requirements
- Client facing experience
- Proven professional directing, shooting, sound and lighting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio (please submit with application)
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom CC or other photography specific software
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- BFA/BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with corporate clients
- We require work samples to apply for this position
- Experience with both indoor and outdoor videography/photography
- Experience with lighting and sound equipment
- Responsive web design experience
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Lightroom
- Drone license and experience a plus
Job Type, Schedule & Work Location
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: 8 hours/day; Monday through Friday
- Applicants must live in or near Harrisonburg, VA as local shoots are often needed
- Occasional travel for shoots outside of the state is required
- Option to work in office at our Harrisonburg, VA location