Join Our Team – Web Developer
Estland is a rapidly growing full-service marketing firm located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. We specialize in corporate branding, web development, marketing strategies, and digital advertising. Our clients range from small local businesses, to large national corporations, and we help them achieve their marketing goals and establish a strong online presence.
Estland offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Principals only, no recruiters. No resume will be considered without salary requirements included.
- Competitive wages
- Individual health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement benefits
- Educational development
Your Tasks Will Include
- Develop WordPress websites that are fast, responsive, user-friendly, SEO optimized and closely match approved designs.
- Answer client support tickets in a timely manner and positively execute them using HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, WordPress and similar technologies.
- Assist senior team members with management of ad campaigns across various platforms.
- Assist senior team members with SEO research and optimization.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure content consistency and alignment across all marketing efforts.
- Stay up to date with the latest web and digital technologies to grow into an expert on all things digital marketing.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong grasp of clean and responsive code.
- Some experience and basic understanding of WordPress and other CMS.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effortlessly interface with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to investigate and diagnose problems and solve them in a timely manner.
- Some familiarity with digital marketing channels and tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics and Semrush.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey concepts to clients and team members.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in web development or a similar field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with HTML, CSS, JS and PHP stack, with desire to learn.
- Proven development experience with existing websites, preferably in an agency setting.
Job Type, Schedule & Work Location
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: 8 hours/day; Monday through Friday
- Applicants must live in or around Harrisonburg, VA
- Option to work from home or in office